MOPACT (Mobilising the potential of active ageing in Europe – March 2013 to February 2017.
GA No.: 320333
A multi-disciplinary team will target the key challenges of ageing:
- The continuing longevity revolution
- A shrinking and ageing labour force
- The fiscal sustainability of pensions, welfare systems and health care
- The structural lag between changes in society and subsequent changes in societal institutions and attitudes
- The rising need for long-term care
- Changing social and political roles
MOPACT is Coordinated at the Department of Sociological Studies at the University of Sheffield.